NATIONAL MASKS PROTECTIVE FACE SHIELDS
National Masks Protective Face Shields provide protection for the nose, mouth, and eyes, delivering an important barrier so that pathogens cannot reach the mucous membranes of the eyes.
National Masks Face Shields are made with a recyclable plastic shield, a sturdy elastic headband, and a foam forehead pad for added comfort. While these shields are designed as single-use, each of the three components can be detached, sterilized, and reused, increasing their value and lifespan.
PPE Face shields can be delivered assembled or unassembled (for even faster delivery).
• .020” PETG (Polyethylene) shield (recyclable)
• Available in standard length and extra-long for larger coverage
• Can be worn over prescription eyewear and facemasks
• Lightweight - 1.5 ounces
• Elastic band and foam forehead pad for comfort
• Assembled or unassembled (faster delivery/easy assembly)
• Proudly made in USA
Face Shield Specifications
Download Pricing and Spec Sheet
9.25” x 11.75” LxW
Contact us for additional sizes and options.